==== Name: Alexander CTS ==== DOB: 16th of October ==== Race: Chinese(Malaysian) ==== Religion: Christian ==== Gender: Male ====

Monday, May 10, 2010

My old time (fake)

These few days, I have been playing with my pictures using YearBookYourself.com. Created many funny pictures. Thanks to the person that introduce this website to me, Tammie! Haha.

The pictures below are the same person, me. Enjoy viewing!






It's fun looking at yourself in a different person's body! Try it and have a good laugh! =)

4 comments:

  1. hehe... tammie o... haha!

    funny pic :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya.. tammie intro it to me ytd night..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot help smiling at the 3rd pic.the girl (your) facial expression! XDDDD
    1st pic: u can pass off as a girl.just that u're a weird looking girl.lol.

    4th pic: Mr BEAN! :D

    5th pic: u really look fat as the girl.

    6th pic: look like someone from a horror film.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1st: i guess the pic need some adjustment. lol. the ratio lari abit d.

    3nd: lol.. now only i realise its funny. haha.. looks like she's thinking "why ure sitting so close to me".

    4th: lol.. looks like Mr Bean meh.....

    5th: i purposely make me face like this to suit her. hehe.

    6th: i dun think its scary. lol.. looks like some crazy fellow.

    ReplyDelete