==== Name: Alexander CTS ==== DOB: 16th of October ==== Race: Chinese(Malaysian) ==== Religion: Christian ==== Gender: Male ====

Monday, May 31, 2010

Happy Birthday, Sister!

I would like to wish a very happy birthday to my sister, Eileen!

You're no longer a teenage anymore! 21 years old! Someone is getting old~ Haha.. I mean someone is old! Haha.. Ok ok.. I'm just kidding. Still young and pretty. =)

Don't worry, next year will be my turn. >.<"

Anyway, may God bless you abundantly in every area of your life!

All the best in your study! Always try your best and never give up. You can do it! Want another ice-cream this semester? Work hard for it! Haha..

Take care and love ya! =)

10 comments:

  1. Thanks Bro! ofcx i wanT! u too all the best in ur studies. luvs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey.. how come i dun have any rewards for my good result leh? lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha... happy bday to ur sis...

    anyway, u look older than her... haha...

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha u never ask for it.=P

    Thanks nancy(:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nancy: lol.. hey.. no lo.. u should say look more mature. not old. haha..

    Sis: ok. i want a new car! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. yerr...if only my brother would blog for me on my birthday.
    your sis is lucky.Happy belated birthday to her! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha. i never blog about ppl's b'day b4. hehe. since my sis just turned 21, then i decided to blog bout it. make it special sikit. lol. btw, u wished her on the right day. June 1st.

    ReplyDelete
  8. no prob. i'll buy u a new toy car..or remote control car then u can race with me.hahah

    ReplyDelete