==== Name: Alexander CTS ==== DOB: 16th of October ==== Race: Chinese(Malaysian) ==== Religion: Christian ==== Gender: Male ====

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day! 2010

To all lovely and wonderful mom out there, Happy Mother's Day! May God bless all of you abundantly! =)

I celebrated for my mother today! With balloons, games, letters (essays), cake and kisses! =)

Mom trying to pop the balloon

Our letters (essays) which were found in the balloons


Water balloons!

Popping my water balloon

A cake!

Celebrating with my grandma (my mom's mom!)

Another cake (pie) for my grandma (Dad's mom!)
Smile!

Once again, Happy Mother's Day to every mothers! I love you, mom.

6 comments:

  1. Nah, u didn't improve,lots of pictures little words,no wonder fast.hahaha!
    but this looks fun.
    haha..celebrating 3 mother's mothers day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol... i guess picture will explain better than words.. hehe.. n i have to post this b4 12.. coz mother's day gona over.. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol... ur mummy is pretty... haha... and nice pic too... u all look so enjoyed... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow.. my mom will b so happy is she saw ur comment. lol. yup. u shud try too. =)

    ReplyDelete