==== Name: Alexander CTS ==== DOB: 16th of October ==== Race: Chinese(Malaysian) ==== Religion: Christian ==== Gender: Male ====

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Cleaner desk

Phew.. Been so busy for the last few days. Finally it's over. No more exams (at the moment), no more performance (for the Welcoming Freshmen Concert in my university).

Below is the picture of my desk after my exam. No longer that messy anymore compare to the previous one!



Tadaa! Tidy isn't it? Haha. Actually I felt silly taking picture of my desk. Anyway, I guess it's okay to be random sometimes. Haha.

Oh, by the way, I'll upload some of the pictures and video of my performance to my blog once I get them from my friend. Be patient. =)

5 comments:

  1. lol... well done... really clean o... haha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol.. nop. seldom play RC nowadays. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. then play wat? hehe...

    y u always remember to reply their comment even the post has been posted so long ad???

    ReplyDelete