==== Name: Alexander CTS ==== DOB: 16th of October ==== Race: Chinese(Malaysian) ==== Religion: Christian ==== Gender: Male ====

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

City life

Life in city is really hectic. People are rushing here and there, busying completing their tasks. The adults have to work very hard to earn some money and feed their family. Leaving the house early in the morning and came back late at night. The students have to study and do their assignments in order to meet the desirable result. Sacrificing their sleep to study for exams and finish up their assignments. Everyday, we are worrying about this and that.

It is like a cycle that we all have to do everyday and it is like a compulsory for everyone living in the city to survive. No education, no job. No job, no money. No money, no food. No food, you'll die! (Unless you want to be a beggar.)

We are living in a city where more and more competitions that we have to overcome as our population grow rapidly, like fighting for the job you want or fighting for the college you wish to enter. This is what we have to do to survive.

Sometimes I'll think why must we stuck with this 'procedure'? To improve our lifestyle? Yes, this might be a reasonable answer, but don't you think that we are spending too much time with our works and studies? Some of us can't even spend a few minutes with our family or friends. Sacrificing your loved ones to your job or education?

Why can't we live like those people in the countryside? I seldom see them rushing, worrying, and stressing about their lifestyle like what we always do in city. They always have time to sit around, chatting with their neighbours and family. Some of us, it is hardly to have some time for us to speak more than 10 words with our neighbours and family a day.

I know what I said is useless and not going to make any difference. Sometimes I just admire those people in the countryside, but I still love the city, because of the entertainments and friends around. So I'll have to bear with this 'procedure'. Since I can't do anything, I guess I will just move on with it.

Anyway, I will not give up. I will still work hard and study hard for my future. On the same time, I will not forget the loved ones around me, including you. I will try my best to find some time for all of you. I am sorry if I cannot spend some time with you sometimes, but don't forget, all of you are always in my heart.

12 comments:

  1. That's why some people give up city life to stay in the countryside :)

    You can always tell yourself,after getting a stable job n have savings, maybe you can plan your great escape? :)
    btw,take 5 to read my blog.there's something there i want u to see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But I still love the city. hehe. I just don't like the 'procedure'.

    Hm.. I guess I'll have to stick to this 'procedure' for many many years before I get to escape. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha..u viewed my blog too fast. I haven't finish posting yet.but now I am.haha.

    mmm yeah..i get what u mean.it's like a meaningless cycle rite?guess that's why we need God.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol..... read d. thanks. =)

    ya.. meaningless.. we're concentrating too much on our achievement, but forget about the important things n ppl around us. yup.. He's always der for us. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. erm... now i understand who hurt u but u still have to move on...

    ya, is true... i'm totally agree with what u said... that's y sometimes i think life is really meaningless... but after all, we have no choice but to continue... this is life :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. who hurt me o? lol..

    yup.. dun give up den. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha... u said something in ur fb status... and u asked me who hurt u?

    ReplyDelete
  8. coz i wana noe who u're thinking ma.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL!! sf again? y u'll say is her leh?

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is what i imagine only :) maybe becoz u wana be with her, thn she reject or what, thn make u feel sad and so u wrote tat status... Hehe! Don't laugh at what i'm saying ah...

    ReplyDelete
  11. ok.. den i cry.. T-T.. coz u call me dun laugh. :( no lar.. T-T wu wu wuuuuu~

    ReplyDelete