==== Name: Alexander CTS ==== DOB: 16th of October ==== Race: Chinese(Malaysian) ==== Religion: Christian ==== Gender: Male ====

Saturday, December 26, 2009

What A Wonderful X'mas!

I had a great x'mas this year. Luckily the renovation (click HERE to know more about the renovation) managed to complete before x'mas. So that we can decorate our house for x'mas!

Look at living room walls:

The wall outside our house:

Ceiling:

Tv cabinet:

Lights:

Door:

And the x'mas tree with presents:

I also prepared some presents for my friends:

And I received many presents from my family and friends too:

I didn't get to take the picture for some of the gifts I received because they are already in my stomach. Haha.

I was performing(dance and skit) in my church on x'mas eve and really had fun with it.
This is the picture taken after our skit:


Then I went for a supper with my friends to Mamak!
Roti Tissue:

On x'mas day, my mom prepared a delicious dinner for all of us:

This is a picture with my siblings and our presents:

And a picture of my happy family:

Once again, Merry X'mas to all of you and may God bless you all abundantly! =)

6 comments:

  1. the door's deco is a bit...unique XD

    you guys really do celebrate Christmas huh..lol.
    so many presents O.O i want!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol.... da door's deco is just chin chai do oni. haha.

    Yup. u nvr celebrate meh? u want? come n take! =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. we celebrate..but we don't give presents..my family don't encourage giving presents.lol.
    i guess they don't want to spoil us..

    ReplyDelete
  4. for them it's not suppose to be about worldly stuff..*shrugs*

    ReplyDelete
  5. o.. so wat u guys did on xmas day? =)

    ReplyDelete