==== Name: Alexander CTS ==== DOB: 16th of October ==== Race: Chinese(Malaysian) ==== Religion: Christian ==== Gender: Male ====

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Meet Mr.Crack

This Mr.Crack was born 4-5 years ago, in my house. He is one of the most irritating thing I have ever met. I bet that not a single person will like Mr.Crack. He was born due to the poor foundation of my house. When he started to appear, he won't just stay there, but continue to grow and spread! Now, it's all over my house, conquered almost every wall in my house. So we need to get someone to get rid of this Mr.Crack. If this solution will get rid of this Mr.Crack once and for all, then it is not a big problem. However, this is not the best solution, Mr.Crack reappear again and again after every repair. I can't even count how many time it reappear. Here's some pictures of this irritating thing:

And this is the not-the-best-solution to it:
Hacking, knocking and drilling. Then cover it back with cement and paint. The following pictures are taken after hacking.








The part that I hate the most is the CLEANING PART! And this renovation is not just for one day, it takes days or maybe weeks. We have to clean our house everyday after they're done. After you see the next picture, you'll know how "easy" to clean.


Today is just the 3rd day of the renovation and I wonder how long will it take. I hope they'll finish it up as soon as possible and hope that the irritating Mr.Crack will not appear AGAIN after this renovation.

4 comments:

  1. if your house can talk I'm sure it would be crying in pain.poor house :(

    Is the renovation over yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. ya.. poor house. and poor us also. we have to take care(clean) of him during his treatment. lol

    No..... it's not over yet.. >< That's y im not free to on9 these few days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. o I see..
    poor u.haha..

    my wish for mr house to get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha.. i wish too.. hope that the Mr.Crack wont bother Mr.House again.

    ReplyDelete