==== Name: Alexander CTS ==== DOB: 16th of October ==== Race: Chinese(Malaysian) ==== Religion: Christian ==== Gender: Male ====

Friday, December 4, 2009

Learn from the young ones.


Sometimes, we might ignore the words from the children. Thinking that they are crapping and they are too childish. They might be childish, they might be innocent and doesn't know anything, but sometimes, they have a better moral value than us. Please continue to read to know what I have found about my little, 7 years old cousin that we should learn from.

Today, there was an event, CHAMPS Carnival, organized by my Church, Renewal Lutheran Church. This event is for every children from age 7 to 12. Please click >>HERE<< to know more about CHAMPS. This event is like a fun fair with many game stalls for the children to play. Every children was given a card to collect their stickers. Once a person won the game, he/she was given a sticker or maybe two. Then there was a counter for them to redeem their prizes depending on the number of stickers they collected. There was toys, cute tissue boxes, cute clothe baskets and many more for them to redeem.

While they were playing their games, I walked to my cousin and asked him why he didn't wanted to redeem the prizes since he had collected so many stickers, but he just said that he need more. After the event ended, most of the children went to redeem their prizes from the counter and my cousin went too. He used up all his stickers to redeem a clothe basket that need 20 stickers. I felt curious, but I just ignored him, maybe because of the cuteness of the basket that attracted him.

When my mom was fetching my cousin back to his house, my mom asked him, why he wanted to redeem the basket instead of those cute toys that most of the children aiming for. Then, he replied, "I redeemed this for my mom to put her clothes". I was really shocked from his reply. He used all his stickers just to redeem a prize for his mom! He is so young yet so caring!

Once my mom reached his house, my mom told his mom about the incident. Then his mom said my cousin always behaves this way. Even they brought him to the theme park, he will always redeem prizes for his mom instead of himself. There was once he redeemed a mug for him mom.

We should learn from this caring little boy. Always remember and appreciate the one who loves and cares for us. =)


*Images created with Paint.

10 comments:

  1. Got.. i care for everyone. just that u didnt realise oni..

    ReplyDelete
  2. O.o
    Rly ma? When u caring me rmb tell me hor F3

    ReplyDelete
  3. swt... ji gei yiu seng mok la.. mm sai yan dei tong lei gong geh..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate you for making me want to cry in morning.

    lol.

    Its really touching :S
    kids..there's so sweet.give your cousin a hug from me.haha~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tammie: lol.. u serious? haha.. he's in his house now. i cant hug him for u. lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm serious about the hug! haha..or u can kiss.u choose.lol.

    well..tears almost come out when reading this xD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol.. okok.. i'll do that when i have the chance. haha. neway, i hugged him many times b4 d. haha.

    Wow, i didnt noe that it will b so touching. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  8. lemme at him. i'll teach your cousin a thing or two. :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. lol.. what u can teach him? something bad i guess. lol

    ReplyDelete