==== Name: Alexander CTS ==== DOB: 16th of October ==== Race: Chinese(Malaysian) ==== Religion: Christian ==== Gender: Male ====

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Found a pretty gaalll...

I felt sooo sooo soooooo lazy to study today. So, my friend, Seen Seen, recommended a website to me, >>http://queennet.kingnet.com.tw/hair/diy/hair_diy.php<<. Then.... I found a pretty gal there. I'm not sure about her name.. here's a picture of her.

She's pretty, isn't she? haha.. After awhile.. i tried to look for her identity at >>http://celebrity.myheritage.com/celebrity-face-recognition?morph=1<<. Then I found out that she's actually Ueto Aya. Here's the evidence.



Interesting huh?

FIY, that's actually me..

9 comments:

  1. omg!!! shock!!! extremely beatiful man!!! haha...
    XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. aiyer~~ dun say leh~~ i shy~~~
    LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wth.. u told me to visit ur blog for this 'lenglui' =____=""

    ReplyDelete
  4. o.O~ =.=" i think u going to same with vincent le la~~ leng lui~~~ haha XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. cause he said at sch, many ppl call him leng lui ma~ haha XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol... oo.... haha.. yalo. lenglui.. hahaa..=P

    ReplyDelete