==== Name: Alexander CTS ==== DOB: 16th of October ==== Race: Chinese(Malaysian) ==== Religion: Christian ==== Gender: Male ====

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I WON?!

Did you guys remember that I participated in a contest called, MMS Speak Up Malaysia by Digi and Nuffnang? Click here and you'll be linked to post about this contest.


When I woke up today, I saw a comment posted by tammie(one of the participant of this contest) in my blog's chat box (you can see it on the side bar). It's written "hey Alex! remember me? :D CONGRATS on ur winning!! haha so happy :)". I was kinda blurred when I first saw the comment. I was like "huh? what did I won?". Then I realized that it's the MMS Speak Up Malaysia contest. Right after that, I quickly went to the nuffnang website and this is what I found:

I was kinda shock as I didn't realize that I'll be one of the winner for this contest. I won a phone! Thank God. Haha.

Currently I'm still waiting for their message regarding instructions to collect the prize. Hope I'll receive it as soon as possible! Haha.

8 comments:

  1. god heavens.... you don't need to use others' handphone already :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol.. but i still like the nokia xpress music 5800.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL.then give it to me. i can use TWO LG cookie XD

    eh i just got a call from Nuffnang today :)
    did you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol... but i still want this phone =P

    a call? no.. what they said?

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha... so this is how u know tammie? actually tammie told me about this when she introduce u to me... to be honest, i really really really think that both of u have fate!!!! serious...

    ReplyDelete
  6. ya, this is how we noe each other. lol. i dun believe in fate. it depends on urself. ntg is set unless ure willing to change. hehe

    ReplyDelete