==== Name: Alexander CTS ==== DOB: 16th of October ==== Race: Chinese(Malaysian) ==== Religion: Christian ==== Gender: Male ====

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Boring class..

Its been a while since the last time I draw. Then I decided to draw on the table during Circuit Theory lecture class today. haha.


Anyone of you know what is this?



Our lecturer, Mr. Yong. (I know it's ugly..)

Wanna look at my other drawings?
Visit my Multiply Blog: Click here
or
just visit:
Drawing 1
Drawing 2
and
Drawing 3

6 comments:

  1. the breaking down of a poor planet perharps?
    hahaha
    btw...mr yong's face...erm...
    actlly i dun reconize his face...no comment den...my memory for circuit stop by ms thong yi yi..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what i'm drawing either.. haha.. just drew whatever on my mind. Da Mr yong's face looks like an old man..

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg..i tot gt smt a...i dig dig my mind to think le..

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol... well.. can say is correct oso lor.. coz got 2 planets behind this floating thingy ma.. haha..

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...........................waste my brain juice..

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol.. no ar.. at least u can let ur brain do work. so it wont karat..

    ReplyDelete