==== Name: Alexander CTS ==== DOB: 16th of October ==== Race: Chinese(Malaysian) ==== Religion: Christian ==== Gender: Male ====

Friday, June 5, 2009

I'll never see "you" again..


9th of April, 2006, is the day that we were bonded together. We had spent a total of 3 years together. "You" were always on my side wherever I went. I will never forget the moment we spent together. Unfortunately, it's the time for "you" to leave me and never come back. Lately, "you" had encounter some sicknesses. I can't be with "you" anymore. I can't take the burden anymore. Today, will be the last day of me seeing "you". It's the time for someone else to take care of "you". It's really hard for me to let go of "you", but I don't have any choice. Before "you" leave me, I would like to say sorry and good bye to my dearest Moto v3i. Finally, someone willing to buy "you". Now, I'm looking for a new companion, Nokia 5800 Xpress Music, but I don't think it's the time to get it yet. Currently still waiting for the price to drop. Once again, good bye my "dear". Take care!

6 comments:

  1. lol.. i tot it'll be ur comp/laptop.. xDDD..

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol... my com? haha.. that 1 is my darling.. not dear.. lol..

    ReplyDelete
  3. =.=".. woookay.. den who is ur baobei.. honey.. baby.. bb.. etcetc..

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol.. baobei ar? erm... my.... wait ar.. let me look around 1st.. c whether which stuff suits to b my baobei.. hm..... Ohhhh.. my guitar!! next, honey... hm.... aiya.. lazy find le.. =p find for me ba

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol... i know ur secret jor... haha! so ur hp is ur dear... haha! so funny!

    ReplyDelete