==== Name: Alexander CTS ==== DOB: 16th of October ==== Race: Chinese(Malaysian) ==== Religion: Christian ==== Gender: Male ====

Sunday, June 13, 2010

A sudden strong wind

Today's weather was super hot! I couldn't even take a nap. Sweats kept dripping down.

Suddenly, a very strong wind and rain came. Everything happened so fast. Never seen such strong wind before. I tried to open the window and the rain came gushing in and wet my face! This whole incident happened in just about 5 minutes. No more rain and wind after that.

When we went out for dinner we saw many trees been uprooted, roof been teared off and many other things happened around my neighbourhood. Below are the pictures taken by my neighbour, Justin.










Now you know how serious it is. Never had this kind of incident happen before in my area. And Thank God that my house is still standing strong. Nothing was destroyed except my sister's room was kinda wet because the window was opened during the incident.

5 comments:

  1. wow tornado? guess the house where the gates came off will feel quite pain paying the damages

    Dropped by from Lukey's Rantings

    ReplyDelete
  2. walao~ the wind strong until the roof can tear off and the gate so heavy also can fall? and within 5 minutes? LOL... so weird... then can u feel the strong wind?

    and it makes me think like that is not weather problem... maybe is some UFO dropped by ur place... haha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lukey: I'm not sure what is it, but what I know is the wind was very strong. haha.

    Nancy: ya.. 5 mins. so weird. ya, when i opened the window lo. so strong wind. den quickly close it back. lol. UFO? maybe lo.. wana visit me gua. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness. wow.
    eh I didn't get any blogger updates on this post..weird.

    This should be on the news wei..lol.
    Good thing ur house still standing :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol. really? coz blogger want u to come back to my blog n check everytime. lol.

    yup, its on The Star newspaper few days ago. Under Metro section, talking bout storm in kota damansara.

    ReplyDelete