==== Name: Alexander CTS ==== DOB: 16th of October ==== Race: Chinese(Malaysian) ==== Religion: Christian ==== Gender: Male ====

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Welcome Freshmen Concert (January Intake, 2010)

There was a concert organized by my university, UTAR, for the new students. It is called the Welcome Freshman Concert. My group and I decided to take part in this concert by performing a dance to them. Before that, let me introduce them to you.

Zact

Wayne (Chun Yip)

Shangee

Meng

Vincent

Chun Hong

Jaz

and Alex (that's me!)

Together, we are T.H.E (The Hazardous Engineers)

Below is our dance video, enjoy watching! For your info, I'm the one wearing a cap! haha.


After our dance, I was kind of surprised when I was called out by the MC to dance for them again. I didn't prepare anything at all. Anyway, it's not bad I guess.

I really had fun throughout this whole process, especially the practices. Hope that we'll do even better for our next performance!

9 comments:

  1. Is it just me or is the fb version clearer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ops... once i edited the video, it became worse. lol. i'll post another 1.

    ReplyDelete
  3. argh.. i tried to edit and edit but im just making it worse. lol. i need to edit coz the whole vid is more than 30mins. >< i gave up. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha..its okay lar. This vid has the part u dance solo? I saw the one normal one in fb d.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yup. the last part. hehe. its kinda short~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Circle circle dot dot.lols.

    omb ur moon walk really mind blowing O.o
    its like someone pulling u by a rope.
    how long u train?

    HAHA 'his name's Alex, girls you wanna get to know him?'
    so funny the MC.

    ReplyDelete
  7. the circle circle dot dot dance is taught by me! hehe..

    omb? ok, so wats the "b" now? lol. u mean train for this dance? or the moonwalk? this dance took few weeks or months. lol. n the moonwalk took oni awhile. haha. tak payah 1 hr gua. lol. if u know the technique, u can do it too.

    Lol.. the MC use the same sentence on other performers too. but no 1 come n take number from me. so sad. LOL.. jk..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Circle circle dot dot song very cute+funny.where did u first hear it?lol

    butter again xD I mean train for moonwalking.but u look really pro doing it I saw til my eyes become like this --> @.@ lol.

    awww..I'm sure the girls r shy..haha~
    lucky no guys come n take ur num XD

    ReplyDelete
  9. I get this song from my sis. n i think she heard bout this song in youtube i guess.. hehe

    lol.. u can do it too if u wan.

    lol.. dun think so. =P guys? lol.. luckily lo.

    ReplyDelete