==== Name: Alexander CTS ==== DOB: 16th of October ==== Race: Chinese(Malaysian) ==== Religion: Christian ==== Gender: Male ====

Monday, October 19, 2009

Happy Belated B'day to me.

Today is not my birthday but Oct 16th. I had been very busy nowadays and didn't have the time to blog. hehe.

Anyway, I would like to thank all of you that wished me, bought me presents, bought me cake or even sang a song to me! Hehe. I don't mind if you wished my early, on time, or late, I'll still appreciate it. =) You guys really gave me a great day! Thanks again.

Here's a picture of my cake from my parents:

6 comments:

  1. the chocolate-vanilla ice-cream cake!!

    i guessed correctly..si i get a piece of cake rite? mail it to me..lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol.. mail it to u?? using poslaju? or hotmail? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol.pos laju..and don't let it melt.. XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. T____T

    chocolate-vanilla icecream cake gone....

    ReplyDelete
  5. no.. u still can lick it after it melted. lol..

    ReplyDelete