==== Name: Alexander CTS ==== DOB: 16th of October ==== Race: Chinese(Malaysian) ==== Religion: Christian ==== Gender: Male ====

Saturday, July 25, 2009

The slope is getting steeper..

*Image created with the help of the Paint software.*

"The slope is getting steeper and steeper. The elephant you are pulling is getting bigger and bigger," said Dr Low. It is true that our burdens, responsibilities and duties will increase when we get older and older.

Currently, I'm struggling in my university. There are so many works needed to be done, such as lab reports, assignments, tutorials and so on, yet so little time. Every time I try to plan something, there is always something that obstructs me. Whenever I want to study a thing, an assignment comes in. When I try to complete a work, another report comes in. Can't they just slow down? Waking up early in the morning, sleeping late at night, just to get my works done. Isn't it unhealthy? Sometimes I just thought to myself, which is more important? My health or studies?

Now, I'm lagging quite far behind, trying hard to catch up with the classes. The things that are taught by my lecturers is getting deeper and deeper. Since I'm having problem catching up with the classes, it's kind of hard for me to understand what they are teaching right now. All I need now is time, time and more time. Pray hard that I will get through this.

No comments:

Post a Comment