==== Name: Alexander CTS ==== DOB: 16th of October ==== Race: Chinese(Malaysian) ==== Religion: Christian ==== Gender: Male ====

Friday, May 29, 2009

Last day working in Sub, 1Utama. (27th of May, 2009)

After working for 2weeks+3days in Sub, I had finally resigned from it, because my orientation day for my degree course in Setapak is getting nearer, which is the day after I resigned.

There were 5 staffs including me. They were:

Dave (part time promoter) - a.k.a. Tse Han. My friend since standard 4. He's the one that pulled me in to this job. He's the guy that accompany me most of the time, which helped me to kill the boringness while working there.

Lyn (supervisor) - The only malay girl. She's strict, yet a joyful person. She's a nice person to talk to, because she has lots of stories to tell.

Coke (assistant supervisor) - It's not her real name. I'm still wondering why she calls herself that. She was the one that likes to scold me, 95% of it were just for fun and everytime when she scolded me, I'll laugh, bacause she's funny. One more thing, I get many nicknames from her too. They are f*cker, baby and xander.

Tracy (supervisor) - She has the same name as my friend from UTAR. We do not have many topic to talk about, but she talks alot with Coke. It's kinda bored when my shift is the same as hers. I was always standing in front of the shop, looking at people passed by.

Wondering why there are 2 supervisors (Lyn and Tracy)? I have no idea.

Now, the things that I hate the most while working in Sub is the loooooooong hours standing. I know that we must stand while serving customer, but we still can't be allowed to sit when there's no customer. My legs really hurt. Furthermore, it's bad for our knees and backbone (spinalcord) too. I hope they'll take this into consideration.

Last but not least, I really had a great experience, but I don't think I'll go back to the same place to work next time, because it's really boring. Well, that's all about it.

Here are some of the pictures we took during my last day. We tried almost every clothes in the shop. haha.

From left: me, Lyn and Dave. Coke and Tracy were in Sub, IOI mall.


Two japanese dudes.


Mr. アレクサンダー




I'm cold.......

I had my hair cut during my break time in Infinity. Here are the pictures taken with my new hairstyle:


The employee and the boss. haha.. just kidding..

Looks like a school uniform.

By the way, I would like to thank those people that came and visit me in Sub! =)

2 comments:

  1. lol... u work? haha... i can't believe that... and u tried all the clothes? pei fu pei fu... haha! i like the japanese one... haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya.. y i cant work? lol. almost all the clothes i think. we tried the girl's clothes oso. lol.. =P i like da japanese jacket oso.

    ReplyDelete